Brief summary

I worked as a massage therapist until 2009, when a car accident left me with long term whiplash and effectively ended my career. Round about that time, I found out that I'd had Asperger's Syndrome my entire life - a discovery that explained a lot of the earlier difficulties and challenges I'd had. Since then... well, that's what this blog is exploring.

Thursday 13 March 2014

First meeting with Kobi


I've finally got a meeting arranged with Kobi.  I'm going to see him at BeanScene coffee shop on Monday afternoon.  This could be good.  Seems there might be more resources available than I first anticipated, depending on the target audience.  Very professional glossy booklets - things like that.  Posters in bus shelters.  I'm not sure either of those will be offered to me, but I'll definitely accept anything that sounds realistic.  This could be amazing.

He's talking about maybe suggesting I can give talks to medical professionals.  I'm not entirely sure about that, because I don't know what I can tell them that they don't already know.  But it's a possibility.

More than anything, I want to be promoted somehow.  The autism primarily, since that's got the message and the authenticity.  But that can segue into high autistic unemployment rates and my own business venture - making me a potential success story.  So, with luck, promoting the business could easily be a secondary element to the promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment